LOCAL WEB PRESENCE Why Do You Need To Market Your Business Online?
Over 90% of customers research a local business before buying 1
WHAT IS DISCOVERLOCALTM? The Foundation Of Your Online Marketing.
Here's how we help build your local web presence:
GET ONLINE A Locally Optimized Website
We help you make a great first impression and stand out in your area with a professionally designed website customized to your business and optimized for your local area.
GET FOUND Local Search Optimization.
We help local customers find and connect with your business using the latest in local search engine optimization (SEO), managed business citations and local listings, and customer reviews.
GET CUSTOMERS Customer Engagement.
We build your website with the tools that you need to interact with your customers online, providing them with a better overall experience.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS Lead Generation.
We design your website and online presence to funnel site visitors into lead capture tools, helping you convert your traffic into more customers.
HAPPY CLIENTS Customer Testimonials
Over 150 local businesses have trusted DiscoverLocal™ to power their Local Web Presence in 2019.
Atlanta Dent Company operates 3 separate businesses under one brand website. DiscoverLocal created a website that organizes these businesses into a clear marketing message. Our website consistently generates new leads in the form of free estimate requests every month!
Marketing Manager, Atlanta Dent Company
Jon and the team at DiscoverLocal built an amazing website and local web presence for a new startup business. Since launching SixesCarService.com we have consistently generated new leads for our business. We've generated over 400 leads in less than 10 months and clients are always complimenting the ease of use of requesting services from our website!
Owner, Sixes Car Service
We needed a website that gave customers access to our Lunch, Dinner and Takeout menus while also providing a way for us to collect catering orders. DiscoverLocal built a website and local web presence that simplifies our catering process and delivers new catering requests via text message and email!
Chef, Alessandro's Italian Café and Pizzeria
PRICING What's The Investment?
How many potential customers can't find your business online? How many sales are you missing out on? What if there was an easier way to get your business online?
Introducing Foundation, an all-in-one online marketing solution for local businesses. Foundation is a complete starter package designed for local small businesses offering a simple, fixed monthly price.
We've streamlined our systems and cut out all the extra "fluff," providing you with everything we believe is necessary to build a rock solid "foundation" in local online marketing.
Foundation by DiscoverLocalTM
Billed Annually + No Setup Fee
* Billed at $1,428/year (save $120 per year!). Month-to-month billing is billed at $129/month.
Here's what you get with the DiscoverLocalTM Foundation Package:
- 10-page WordPress powered website
- Template design customized to your business
- Semi-custom homepage layout
- Mobile responsive design
- Premium WordPress hosting ($49 value)
- Free Simple SSL certificate
- Monthly website maintenance & free content updates ($99 value)
- Daily website backup (stored for 30 days)
Local Search Placement
- On-page SEO setup and keyword research (for the 10 content pages)
- Google My Business page setup and optimization
- One year submission to Local Data Aggregators ($200 value)
- Manually claimed business listings in the top 20 directories in your industry
- Search engine submission of your new website and sitemap to Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Customer Engagement Tools
- Links to all of your social media accounts
- Integration of an Instagram feed on your website
- Blog page and instructions for publishing new articles to your website
- Setup of a service page(s) or digital menu page(s)
- Setup of a Customer Testimonials page and a Review Our Business page
- Email newsletter signup form and connection to your email newsletter provider (or we can create a mailchimp account for your business)
- Integration of a Facebook messenger bot on your website (we offer an optional service for building a ManyChat messenger bot for your business)
Lead Generation Tools
- Call-to-actions placed throughout your website linking to landing page or lead generation form
- Creation of one optimized landing page with lead generation form
- Custom lead generation form to capture important information from your potential customers
- Thank You page redirection after successful submission of the lead generation form
- Google analytics tracking integration to monitor lead generation conversion rates and advertising ROI.
OUR MARKETING ROADMAP How Does It Work?
You work directly with a dedicated Project Manager and team of local marketing experts to build out your local web presence.
Step 1. Sign Up For DiscoverLocal
It's simple: we offer one flat monthly fee for our complete local marketing package. Choose between annual or monthly billing and enter your payment information.
The checkout process is fast, painless, and secure – just like your new local website.
You will receive an email upon the completion of checkout with information about logging into our Customer Portal. From here you will be able to submit the required onboarding forms and schedule to meet with your dedicated Project Manager.
Step 2. Browse Our Designs Section
This is where you visualize your attractive, powerful new website.
All of the DiscoverLocal designs can be customized to your business with your logo, brand colors, images, and content.
Our semi-custom homepage layout allows you to work with a designer to customize the layout and information on your website at any time.
Step 3. Complete Onboarding Forms
Go from purchase to live in as few as 3 days.
The easy-to-follow onboarding forms will help us collect the information we need about your business as well as your design preferences.
You'll be able to upload pictures, menus, service brochures, and any other information you'd like us to have about your business.
Once we receive all of the information, your dedicated Project Manager will schedule a call to discuss the information you submitted.
Step 4. Review Your Site
Our design team and local marketing experts will work together with your dedicated Project Manager to build out your website.
We will include you along the way and communicate updates and project status at each milestone. You'll be able to access your website via a temporary site address.
Submit up to three rounds of revisions and work with our design team until your website looks and feels like your business.
Step 5. Get Ready To Go Live
After you've reviewed your new website and are happy with the design, we will run through our pre-launch inspection checklists and test your website for full functionality.
After all the testing is complete, we will connect your business domain name and launch the site live to the public!
Then it's time for you to celebrate and time for our local marketing team to get busy building the rest of your local web presence. This is when we will submit everything to the search engines and local business directories.
GET STARTED Ready To Get Your Business Online?
Sign up for the DiscoverLocal Marketing Package today. Answer a few questions about your business and design preferences. Our team will start building your local web presence within 24 hours.